Expression of Interest – Haylmore Centre Island Project
The Haylmore Heritage Site is seeking a contractor or volunteer to assist with the restoration of the centre island at the Haylmore site. The project can also be completed by a contractor with sub contractors, or volunteers in a combined manner. Contractors that do not carry Worksafe or commercial liability will fall under that of BRVCA.
The centre island is approximately 30-foot-by-30-foot and tasks include:
- Levelling the top of the centre Island
- Clearing and preparing for establishing a lawn on top of the island
- Preparing a hole for a new flagpole – approximately 4’ deep and 16” diameter (maybe bigger?)
- Concrete work and installation of flagpole
- Seeding grass on top of the Island once the flagpole is in place
The project can be started once the ground is ready to work, but the timing of some tasks will depend on the coordination of the flagpole order and delivery.
This project is managed by the BRVCA Heritage Committee.
Please, contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in this project.