Formed in May, 2014, the Trail Committee’s vision is to oversee, in the Bridge Valley:
A renowned, well-organized network of sustainable trails, with opportunities for all, which provides benefits for all trail users, community and visitors.
This is to be achieved through the following guiding principles:
– Sound Environmental Stewardship and Management
– Respect and Recognition for First Nations’ Interests
– Mutual Respect between Trail Interests and Other Resource Users
– Respect and Understanding among Diverse Trail Interests
– Partnerships and Collaboration
– Secure Recreation Opportunities for All Trail Users
– Benefits for Resident’s, Community, and Visitors
Let the journey on this winding trail begin!